Friday, April 1, 2011

Ah, Spring!

And with Spring came a lovely spring head cold. I spent 2 weeks furiously cleaning my house in anticipation of a 2-week visit with my granddaughter. We were going to do all kinds of fun things during the day. Grandpa would keep her occupied for a couple hours in the evening while I took care of business.

Best laid plans... LOL
My granddaughter was kind enough to give me a head cold. Not only did she and I not do much but watch movies and color, but I was in bed by 8 p.m. every evening right along with her LOL.

I have been doing some stuff behind the scenes though. I have been touted by the Texas Music Association as a 'respected on-line journalist'. I'm honored and hope I can live up to their tag. Jinelle Boyde of the TMA has been wonderful about helping secure a couple of very prestigious interviews and I can't wait to share them with you. A couple of the nominees have also agreed to guest blog between now and the awards ceremony.

Monday I'll update you on where we stand on nominees and introduce you to two new categories

Until then....

Country Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment