Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting back on track!

It just seems the world keeps spinning and there are days I feel like I'm on a hamster wheel. LOL
I'm working on finishing up the articles showcasing the Texas Music Association nominees and introducing you to some really talented artists.

The weather in the Ozarks went from stormy/ rainy - preventing me from being on-line to being so unseasonably HOT. Toss three weeks of company into the mix and writing just wasn't a conducive activity. Company is gone, temps have dropped to a comfortable degree and the storms - for the most part - have passed.

So now it's back to business. I'll see you tomorrow with the showcase list and who you'll be meeting in the final weeks as we begin to countdown to the Awards - in their new home! Oh yeah, I'll give you all the details on that, too!

Country Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment