IMPORTANT NOTE

Due to continued issues with my arm, I will not be doing links in The PartyList. All promos will be done through Twitter.
Thank you for understanding. CountryBlessings!

Friday, February 22, 2013

SUE YOUNG

They say 'music soothes the savage beast'. I know that quote came long before Sue Young but they must have had a premonition of this woman with her crystalline vocal style. Whether she is singing in English or Spanish, her spiritualistic center shines.

As I listened to clips from each of her albums, I became mesmerized by the emotional quality of Sue's voice. The Albuquerque Journal calls her "one of the most versatile, heartfelt singer/ songwriters around." 

Just one of the many reasons she is among the nominees for Female Vocalist of the Year.

Good Luck and Country Blessings!







No comments:

Post a Comment