Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS! - Some friends share their Favorite Christmas Songs


I want to take this time to wish all of my friends in this crazy business a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We do what we do every day not for fame, nor glory but for the
LOVE!
So share the LOVE this Holiday Season! 
SING for all the WORLD to HEAR!

~ Country Blessings!

I asked some of the artists I've met this year to share their favorite Christmas song! 


Pauline Reese chose two favorites with personal ties this holiday season:
"I'll Be Home for Christmas" 
"Two Step 'Round the Christmas Tree" - Michael Martin Murphey







"Blue Christmas" - Elvis Presley












Mark Allan Atwood shared three of his favorites:
"The Christmas Song" - Nat King Cole
"Rockin' 'Round the Christmas Tree - Peggy Lee
"Blue Christmas" - Elvis Presley







                                                Gary P. Nunn shared:
                                                   "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
















And my dear friend of almost twenty years-


He likes them all. 












With this post, I send blessings for love and happiness as we close out 2013 and look forward to all 2014 has to offer!

Remember to check back here when planning your New Years Eve festivities.
Regular postings will resume the second week in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment