Thursday, October 23, 2014

MEMORIAL TRIBUTE - Ronny Spears


RONNY SPEARS

My heart is heavy this morning and tears flow as the Texas music community lays Ronny Spears to rest. My friends in Texas hurt and I can not be there to share in their loss.

Ronny was an amazing man with so much talent. He is now also a heavy reminder that we must cherish each moment. Just hours before his death, Ronny played at Hank's in McKinney. The shock of his death rolled like a wave across the state, impacting those in the North and West Texas area the most as the news crashed over them.

For the first time in my life, I have no words. So I ask each of you to please check out the post by my friends at Saving Country Music. Then I ask you pick up the phone or stop by someone's house today and let them know you are thinking of them. That they matter. In memory of Ronny Spears.

Country Blessings on your journey, Ronny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment