Monday, October 5, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Johnny Duncan

October 5, 1938 - August 14, 2006

Johnny Duncan was probably one of my first serious Country Crush. At the time I had no idea he was a West Texas boy. (I'm discovering a pattern in my musical preferences.) I thought he recorded some off the sexiest country songs. Johnny knew good writing and which songs would appeal to his fan base.

Johnny realeased his final album, The Thing To Do, in 2004 under his own label. Of all the songs he recorded, I think my favorite... and the sexiest song every run up the country charts, is She Can Put Her Shoes Under My Bed Anytime.  


Video courtesy of: Wicker Bill on YouTube

Happy Birthday, Johnny! Thanks for the memories

1 comment:

  1. This was good music, a good time in country music. I miss it, and I miss him too.

    ReplyDelete