IMPORTANT NOTE

Due to continued issues with my arm, I will not be doing links in The PartyList. All promos will be done through Twitter.
Thank you for understanding. CountryBlessings!

Monday, January 11, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy New Year, my Country Fans!

I have so much to share with you guys this year. The time I spent in making connections last year are beginning to pay off an I can not wait to bring them to you.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting my first CD review of 2016.
Rumor Town is a fast tracking traditional country group from Texas. Here's a video to wet your appetite of my full album review tomorrow - I Come From Dirt:


Wednesday I share my review of Amelia Earhart - Beyond the Grave by Texas author/ musician, W.C. Jameson

The Party List returns on Thursday

I hope you'll stop in!
Country Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment