Monday, August 12, 2019

OUT OF THE CHUTE - Chuck Hawthorne



Happy Monday, Everyone!

Welcome back to our regular programming.
Thank you all for your patience while I made precious memories with my grandgirls. They are now back in their normal routine so guess I need to do the same.

I'm kicking off with re-introducing  you to Texas Americana artist Chuck Hawthorne
Chuck and I have been unable to connect as he is very busy releasing his brand new album - Fire Out of Stone. In place of the interview... I want to re-direct you to a former Out of the Chute with Chuck.

Keep in mind, the linked post contains the review of his SILVER LINE album but will serve as a great introduction to what this guy is all about.


Website     Reverbnation      Facebook       Twitter     YouTube      Amazon  





No comments:

Post a Comment