Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'M THANKFUL FOR...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I feel so blessed to be living my dream as an entertainment journalist. And I have all of you to thank. You've opened up your homes and your hearts, given of your time and continued to network with me. I am truly thankful for each and every one of you. I hope today finds you with family, friends and taking a moment to count your blessings.

Here are my Top 5
1 - Husband (Bob) He is the absolute best! So supportive of this 'starving artist' career path I've chosen
2 - My family. Aside from writing, I never wanted to be anything but a mom. I love my daughter and she
          has blessed me with two adorable granddaughters. I can't imagine my life without them.
      My two sisters and their families. We're not always close, but we're love each other.
3- Friends. I am blessed to know so many people and love them all for their individuality. But it's nice to
          have those really close ones who will be there for you no matter what.
4 - My abilities - first and foremost the ability to learn. They say knowledge is power. Self-empowerment is
          a Good Thing!
5 - Encompassing my many blessings in this one. My heart is full thanks to my Faith and all I am able to
         accept in this life because of my Faith.

and a BONUS.... I am thankful for our Troops. They've all stepped up and put themselves in harms way so that we may have today and all it's blessings.

One of my greatest blessings this year has been reconnecting with James Williams after twenty years. I have James to thank for introducing me to the incredible talent of Nathan Osmond.

So I'd like to redirect you to Nathan Osmond's YouTube of Stars and Stripes.

Remember those not here with us on this day of all days when Family should be together.
Country Blessings
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment