Monday, April 1, 2013

OUT OF THE CHUTE - Derailed

Yep... it's one of those kind of days. I won't go into details. If you want those - check out my creative blog... http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com

We were suppose to have a guest today, J.D. Faver. J.D was going to talk about her Texas cookbook but the cover is going through some alterations and she wants to show you the shiny revamped product so we are rescheduling her... hopefully for later this month. You know, just in time to get you thinking ahead to back yard BBQs.

I did have a chat with Matt Harlan this morning. Sending congratulations his way. He and his partner of several years, Rachel, tied the knot on their front porch during the Spring Equinox. What a great New Beginning for the two of them. Matt has agreed to a Q & A in the near future so look for him to come Out of the Chute sometime in May.

Next week I have a very special Out of the Chute guest. The Legendary Whisperin' Bill Anderson answered my questions. We had a nice visit on the phone last week. I'm looking forward to meeting him in person at the Starlight Theater in Branson on April 27th. He'll be there for a taping of Larry's Country Diner, broadcast on RFD-TV.

Tomorrow is Turntable Tuesday. I'll be reviewing Kasey Musgrave's album. So stop in and check it out.

Country Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment