Friday, October 15, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise...

Last week I ordered two new CDs (which I’ll be posting reviews for next). As a result I’ve been emailing back and forth with Jinelle Boyd. One of the emails I received from Jinelle this past week was to let me know that The Country Angel blog is the Recommended Blog of the Week at MyTexasMusic!

Here’s what Jinelle had to say in this week’s eZine of MyTexasMusic…

Recommended Blog:
We love The Country Angel Kelly Henkins' blog, and you will too! Give her a visit at:
http://kellyscountry.blogspot.com
Refreshingly honest point of view, great reviews...check her out today!

Please take time to stop by www.mytexasmusic.com for a look around. Everything on MyTexasMusic is on consignment directly from the artist. Jinelle and Lucky take care of all the business so these talented artists can spend their time doing what they love – performing and recording.


Thanks, Jinelle
Country Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment