Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Need something to get through the week?

It has been just crazy here the past week while I fast-cleaned the house before my in-laws arrived. Note, I did NOT say 'deep cleaned'. But that's where my time has been. They are here. Mom and I are sharing the dining room table to work on respective projects so I'm not losing too much work time during their visit.

Rather than the usual post today I thought I'd share a couple of events you might want to catch this week.
If you're in the Fredricksburg TX area tonight - Thomas Michael Riley will be at Hondo's on Main starting around 7:30. It's a going away party for Mark Foshee. A final bash among friends before Mark moves to Georgia.

Tomorrow night, head on over to Llano TX where my good friends W.C. Jameson and Mike Blakely will be  performing at the Badu House from 8-10 p.m. They will be joined by legendary performer Terri Hendrix and  award-winning record producer Lloyd Maines.

Lastly, if you're in the Forth Worth area on Friday night, stop in at The Mule Pub to catch Randy Brown with special guest Steve Helms. They'll be playing from 9:30p.m.-12:30.

Party Hard, Be Safe, Have Fun and..
Country Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment