Monday, May 20, 2013

OUT OF THE CHUTE- New Members Join My Texas Music

I love checking my music email. There are always messages from the people I network with on a daily basis. Then there are treats like the one this morning... my quarterly eZine from My Texas Music, The Armadillo eZine.

For Out of the Chute this week, I want to introduce you to new members of My Texas Music. Please take a few moments to check out their links where you can hear bits of their music and get a little background on their career.

Some of the people on this list are artists I cover on a regular basis. I look forward to meeting the new-comers to my roster!

Bill Archer (Baytown) Country
John Tracy (Aledo) Easy Listening/ Folk
The Bigsbys (Palestine) Alt-Country/ Rock
The Blues Posse (Austin) Blues
Pete Devlin (Corpus Chistie) Country/ Americana
Donald James (Austin) Country/ Alt-Country
Manzy Lowry ( Buda) Country
Boo Schaaf (Galveston) Country/ Trop-Rock
Big Gus & Swampadelic (Dallas) Blues
Jason Helms Band (TX via Hope AR) Alt-Country/ Americana/ Red Dirt
Richard Paul Thomas (Salado) Folk
Amanda Goodman-Pruitt ( Emory) Country/ Folk
Chrissy Harrold (Denton) Country
Sue Young (Austin) Folk
Rod Ballou (Frisco) Country/ Americana
Lunar Rollers (Austin) Pop/ Blues
Keith Rea (LaPorte) Folk/ Americana
Randy Brown (Mineola) Folk/ Americana
Tami Hix (Royse City) Cpuntry
Emily Grace Berry (Austin) Country/ Pop
Kit Holmes (Austin) Easy Listening
Freddy Steady Krc (Austin) Country/ Rock-a-billy/ Pop/ Folk/ Rock - a little of everything!
Tori Martin (Azle) Country
Derek J. Holak (Spring) Country/ Blues



  

No comments:

Post a Comment