Monday, April 9, 2018

OUT OF THE CHUTE - Honky Tonk Ranch TV


Howard and David Bellamy, otherwise known for over forty years as The Bellamy Brothers, came out of the chute last night with their new reality television show, Honky Tonk Ranch.


The first episode was an insider's look as to how the show came about and whether or not to do reality TV. They asked family members who were very noncommittal about the adventure. They asked Siri and Alexa as well as mermaids. Yes, you heard me. Mermaids - who incidentally gave them a thumbs up. So here we are:


I've never been a fan of reality television. I've seen marriages come apart at the seams. 

Susan and David Bellamy
with Willie & Waylon

Having met David and Susan on more than one occasion I can say these two have it together and if anyone can navigate the waters of this journey, they can.

The first show gets off a bit rough but if you're a fan of these guys, then you know they'll only give us the best... and I believe the best is yet to come.

Honky Tonk Ranch airs Sundays at 7:30 p.m. CST on The Cowboy Channel. Check your provider for channel. DISH Network is 232 and DirectTV is 603.  If your guide does not show the airing, tune in at the appropriate time. As I discovered last night, the guide isn't always correct. Thanks, David, for letting me know. I was panicking when I didn't see the show listed.

Be sure to tune in and chat with us on twitter.  @BellamyBrothers  and @KellysCountry

In the meantime, check out their STORE and orders some cool Hippie Cowboy swag

Country Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment