Wednesday, July 18, 2018

ON HIATUS - sort of...


At some point we all need to decide what is the most important. For now, writing is the most important. I am on multiple excruciating deadlines. If you'd like to know what my schedule is looking like for the next eight weeks, please visit my author blog post on DEADLINES.  I hope you'll be come a fan.

By the end of September I need to finish revisions/ publish my romance novel, finish rough on first of a western historical trilogy, get contest entries written/ polished/ submitted (By Aug. 25th!) and hopefully a companion workbook to a talk I'm giving on October 11th.

THE PARTY LIST will continue to run, as well as scheduled tweets. I just need to set reviews/ interviews aside until I'm past these deadlines.

Thank you for understanding!
Country Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment