Monday, September 17, 2018

UPDATE

Good morning, everyone!

As you can tell, things have been a bit wonky of late. Since this is not my paying gig, I had to put my book writing ahead of everything else. The book, An Ozarks Christmas, is uploaded to Kindle and KOPD, ready for release in October.

The hero, Brendan Keane, is one of the highest paid entertainers in the business. He has some tough choices to make. In a couple of weeks I'll be telling you more about the book, introducing you to the Hero and Heroine and how the country song that inspired the story - almost 25 years ago!

 As far as this forum goes, I have some great things coming up. I'm overdue for an interview with Tim Atwood. Man, have you heard his latest CD? I'll enclose a video clip. Great stuff!

I'm also pleased to announce I'll be interviewing Jesse and Noah Bellamy as well as reviewing their latest album. I'm so proud of these guys. They do the family name proud.

So give me a couple days to get acclimated then I'll be back with all this fabulousness.

Country Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment