Tuesday, February 16, 2021

TURNTABLE TUESDAY - If I Didn't Love You

 


Welcome back to Kelly's Country!!!

Wow, when I said a week I didn't mean a month's worth!  Life just got in the way and I didn't do much blogging across the board at all. I'm still in need of catching up with the travel/ Ozarks blog. Bob's been home and I've not been really motivated to do anything but spend time with him. Guess that's going to have to change if I plan to have a supplemental income when he retires in a couple of years.

Today, I'm sharing an artist from my friend Dillon Steen at Steen Entertainment. I worked with Dillon for a bit several years ago. We've recently reconnected on IG. When I saw his promo for newcomer MAX FLINN, I knew I had to get the single on our Turntable Tuesday.


Born and raised in Texas, Max has been making trips between home and Nashville. He's co-written with some heavy hitters out of Nashville. This guy has the promise of bringing the country back to Nashville. Check out his BIO for the deeper info.

IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU is from the upcoming EP to be released on March 5, 2021.

Check out the video and you'll understand why I'm giving this single ...




You can catch up with Max Flinn on the following social media locations:






No comments:

Post a Comment