Monday, May 17, 2021

WHAT'S COMING UP!


Pixabay Image by M. Maggs

Good morning, friends!

Aside from the 'must-do' items, I've not worked a lot the past three weeks. Bob wass home, can you tell? I was traveling the first week he was home, to see grandbabies. I did spend time on that trip getting back into my manuscript so that I can get Book 2 of my series finished. Time just seems to fly. I don't see the book being published by end of June, sadly. But as I mentioned on my author blog this morning, I'd rather put out a quality product then hit a deadline.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting a VERY delayed review of a CD by Josie Bello. I love the cover of Have Purpose Live Long, drawing me in to the album. This CD came across my desk last fall and just got lost in the shuffle. So this is filler until I get back on track next week with Out of the Chute and Turntable Tuesday combos.

 The Party List will resume June 3rd. Live venues are opening back up. I will also be including 'streamed' shows with links to how you can join in. 

If you are an artist and want to share gigs, please email me your schedule at by clicking on any of the links below:

EMAIL   TWITTER   IG

Country Blessings!

~ Kelly













No comments:

Post a Comment