Monday, October 18, 2021

CATCHING UP!

 Hey all...

I apologize for the delay. I spent the last couple of weeks preparing for a speaking engagement at a writer's conference and just didn't get any blog posts done.

I do have a couple things coming up this week and next. The Party List will resume in November and December. Then I'll take January/ February off to get business stuff in order for the new year. There are not a lot of shows in those two months to cover, so we'll just take a slow ride into 2022.


If not tomorrow, then on Wednesday I'll have a review of a book by a dear friend, Sharon Kizziah-Holmes. If you know anything about the early country music, you may know the name - Tall Tom. That man was amazing. When I started reading his story, written by his baby girl, so many memories of artists we've lost came flooding back. I hope they will for you as well.

Next week, WinterKill Band kicks us off with a new interview and a brand new album. You're going to love this one!

I have other new albums waiting their turn so it's going to be a busy couple of months. 

I hope you'll hang with me.

Country Blessings

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment