Tuesday, November 2, 2021

STILL CATCHING UP!

 Hey everyone!

I'm almost caught up with everything. I have Q & A out to Broken Jukebox Media for Rigby Summer. I think you're really going to like her. Also still working on the Q & A with Kristian and Winterkill Band. They have a new album coming out that is smooth southern rock at it's finest.

I'll be working all day tomorrow on The Party List post so that goes up on Thursday. Everything else will fall in to place.

November is dedicated to writing the first draft of a new book. I'm working hard on Book 2 of my Planned to Perfection series and determined to get that finished above all else. Hoping to write the bulk in this first 17 days that Bob is gone. 

Hang with me... I'm almost there!

Country Blessings

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment