Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crossing Fingers

I didn't think asking for higher speed internet was going to be this much trouble! Geez. After having Hughes Net try to make it my fault, we've finally put in a brand new modem and so far so good. I hope I'm not speaking too soon.

While I've been off-line, I've not been off-loop. I've been making a LONG list of people I want to bring to you. Some are new faces to the business, some have never left us and some fall more into the category of 'Where are they now?'. I'm really looking forward to bringing you some good stuff as we close out the year.

For those of you who don't know, when I'm not freelancing I'm writing novels. Right now I'm working on one for a 'Call for Submissions' by The Wild Rose Press. They are releasing a 15 book series based on my favorite people... Texans. It's for their HonkyTonk Hearts series. One key element must run through all 15 books. At least one pivotal scene must take place in the Lonesome Steer bar - just a few miles outside Amarillo off old Route 66. Sounds like the perfect setting for a romance to me. You can bet if I can sell this puppy, it will be dedicated to all my friends in the Texas music community who inspire me.

I haven't forgotten I promised you way back when an interview with a special guest. I'm still working out the details with his people but we're getting closer. In the mean time, I'll be bringing you other talented folks and what they're up to these days.

Country Blessings
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment