Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I can't believe we are saying 2019! I have great plans to get back to be more productive and on time this year and I hope you'll come along for the journey.

I had planned to start the blog posts tomorrow but Bob is still home and he is trying to get some medical appointments taken care of before he goes back out. Those trips require near full days with travel/ appointment/ lunch. Ugh. One even has required an overnight to the big city.  That means I'm not getting posts done ahead of a writing retreat I have the 3-6.  So my plan now is to spend the week following the retreat to get posts scheduled on the blog beginning Monday January 14th.

My biggest booboo in 2018 was not getting the review posted for Bill Anderson's new Christmas Album. After my last post I came down with a serious sinus infection that knocked me out of production for over two weeks. After that, time became more about the holidays. Bob came home in time for Thanksgiving and with the exception of one week, he has been home ever since. We actually got to be together for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years eve. That triple play does not happen very often in a boat Captain's life. 

Because so many of the artists I work with are either off for most of January or at Steamboat, I will not be posting to this blog until Monday February 4th.  The Party List will resume on Thursday February 7th. 

Hang with me while I get things lined up and go forth into this new year with a fresh plan. 

Country Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment