Monday, March 7, 2022

BACK IN THE SPRING OF THINGS!


Texas Blue Bonnets

Good morning, everyone!

With the exception of a sinus infection every fall, I am almost never sick. Bob and I got hit with the stomach flu the end of February that hung on for SEVEN days! I never want to be that sick again nor wish the misery on even my worst enemeny - though I don't think I have any. 

I'm going to test run The Party List posts this month. If the arthritis in my wrist flares up too bad then, sadly, I'll have to drop that aspect of KellysCountry. I really hope that won't be the case, but I wanted you to know where I'm at on that one. 

Anyhow, I am back to work and boy do I have some stuff lined up for you!

I'm featuring Dana Cooper today and tomorrow. Next week, I hope to share Josie Bello so stay tuned!

CountryBlessings

~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment