Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today's the Day!

Good morning, everyone!

Today's the Day! The Texas Music Barn as well as the Bowie- Cass stage on the corner of Kaufmann and Rush streets on the square, and the Tin Star Stage will be showcasing awesome Texas talent and handing out awards.

Pauline Reese has already been tweeting. You can hook up with Pauline or John Arthur Martinez on twitter. I'm sure they'll be keeping us posted on the day's events.

If you're lucky enough to be attending the festivities today, I'd appreciate tweets. Circumstances beyond my control prevent me from attending this year, and I'm pretty bummed. So I'm counting on all of you to make me feel as if I'm there!

Good Luck to all of our nominees and we'll see you Monday with the results

Country Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment