Monday, April 17, 2017

COMING TO KELLY'S COUNTRY!


Happy Monday, Everyone!

I know this normally a day I'd do an Out of the Chute but as you can see, things have gotten a little wonky since the beginning of the year. However, I think I'm finding a groove. Hubby has his thing and I have mine.  We are getting our granddaughters in June for about 6 weeks - 6 weeks I will NOT be working. Sorry, we've not seen the girls in almost 4 year and they're still little enough (5 and 9) to enjoy doing stuff with the old folks ;-)

But I have set up several blog posts and will continue to do so every day until June 5th. Hopefully, things will run as scheduled (I'll do my part, the rest will be up to blogger) I will check in to see everything is going smoothly.

Party list WILL run this week.
Coming up next week, Out of the Chute and Turntable Tuesday will return. I have the great new CD from Nu-Blu as well as Jimmy Fortune's latest and greatest so you'll want to come back for that.

Oh, and a sneak peak at my profile piece of Rex Allen, Jr before the magazine hits the stands. I'm really proud to have had the opportunity to connect with Rex Allen, Jr again after almost 25 years. Seems to be a magic in that number for me. I also plan to catch up with Rex on tour this year - his Sunrise to Sunset tour as he closes the touring chapter of his life.

So stay tuned. Great things are comin!
Country Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment