Tuesday, December 21, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM Craig Cummings

 Good morning, everyone! 

A few of our guests from this year want to share their Christmas song favorites with all of you. I'll be featuring each one from today through Christmas Eve.

I asked the question - 

What is the one Christmas song... that when you hear it, you know the holiday season is officially here?

I've tried to locate a video for each one.

From Craig Cummings -

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is my favorite Christmas song. It’s a beautiful song and there are so many wonderful versions of it. Two of my favorite versions are by Etta James and Nat King Cole. Nat is so smooth and gives that traditional feel to the song. Etta James’ version is so bluesy and visceral…man, I love Etta James.


You can find out more about Craig Cummings by clicking on the following links:

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   YOUTUBE   

Country Christmas Blessings!
~ Kelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment