Friday, December 24, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM - Michelle and Jason Hannon -1 Blue Band

 Good morning, everyone!

 A few of our guests from this year want to share their Christmas song favorites with all of you. I'll be featuring each one from today through Christmas Eve. I'e saved the dual answer/ dual video for your Christmas Even enjoyment.

 I asked the question -

 What is the one Christmas song... that when you hear it, you know the holiday season is officially here?

 I've tried to locate a video for each one.


Michelle: This might be a boring answer but I’d say probably White Christmas. I grew up watching the movie White Christmas with Bing Crosby every year with my parents, so the song is definitely nostalgic for me. There are many beautiful versions of it, and it’s a classic for a reason.




Jason: I like the old jazzy ones best. My favorite is probably “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. As you may have noticed from my songwriting, I’m a real sucker for a sad song.

Note: since he mentioned 'old' jazz, I had to go with this treasure from Kenny G


You will find Michelle & Jason Hannan by following any of these social media links:


Country Christmas Blessings
~ Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment