Wednesday, December 1, 2021

WINTER VACATION!

Courtesy of David Mark 
Pixabay
 

Good morning, everyone!

Today kicks off my winter vacation! I know things were slow around here in 2021 - totally on me! As is my usual plan, I am taking December 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022 off. I use this time to do some reorganization on the blogs, prep for the coming year and get the dreaded tax stuff in order. (We always file by end of February)

Also, most of the musicians are off these two months as well. A lot of the people I typically work with are headed for Steamboat Fest right after the holidays. If you love good music - and snow - head for Steamboat Springs Colorado!

Unless a music review lands on my desk, the only posts going up this month are the Friday Funnies and the special Guest spots during the week leading up to Christmas.

For now, I'll leave you with this video:



Country Christmas Blessings

~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment